PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) is the largest fertilizer manufacturer in Southeast Asia with total assets of IDR. 34.42 trillion and total production capacity of 12.71 million tonnes per year. Incorporated in 1959, PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero), formerly known as PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) or Pusri (Persero), is a State-Owned Enterprise (SOEs) being the first fertilizer manufacturer in Indonesia which supports national development policy.
Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) and seven subsidiaries operate 14 urea and ammonia plants in 13 different locations spread across the island of Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan. This Company focuses its operations on the processing of fertilizers and other chemicals, trade and distribution, corporate management services and management consulting firms and other various other services.
Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) as the holding company in its business activities aided by some subsidiaries synergy, a number of subsidiaries are as follows :
- PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, Palembang, manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industries including organic fertilizers.
- PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG), manufactures and distributes urea, ZA, SP-36/18, Phonska, DAP, NPK, ZK and other chemical industry products including organic fertilizer.
- PT Pupuk Kujang (PKC), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Kaltim (PKT), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industry products.
- PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda (PIM), manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industry products.
- PT Industrial Engineering (REKIND), engaged in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services.
- PT Mega Eltra (ME), engaged in general trading.