PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) company that provides air traffic and airport business services in Indonesia that focuses on services in the central and eastern parts of Indonesia.
Website : http://www.ap1.co.id/
Business Line : Aviation (Airport authority)
Revenue : IDR 8.6 Trillion (2019)
Employee : 3.355 (2019)
Solution Deployed :
- BW Server Migration from Solaris (UNIX) to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with VMWare Virtualization.
- Upgrade BPC Client form 10.0 to 10.1 version
- Migration sub-module Business Planning SAP BPC from BPC Client 7.5 to 10.1 version
- Balance Report
- Cashflow Report
- Loan/Borrowing (Fund Management)
- Development data integration process
Benefit realized after projects implemented :
Upgrading the version and development in the SAP BPC business planning submodule so that it can produce reports / information from the planning side both balance reports, cash flow, profit and loss, so that they can be used as monthly reports that can be compared with consolidated realization.