PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) is State-owned enterprises (BUMN) engaged in the transportation sector, the company have responsibilities to manage 43 (forty three) public ports consisting of main branches, class I, II, III, and region in 7 (seven) provinces of Indonesia.
Website : www.pelindo.co.id
Business Line : Sea Port Management
Revenue : IDR 11,1 Trillion (2019)
Employee : 4.855 (2019)
Key Challenges :
- Constraints on Distance between Company and Branch Offices.
- High inefficiencies for SAP Hardware Infrastructure maintenance.
- Carry out on-site corrective maintenance when at any time there is damage to the device or part of the equipment Replace the part of the hardware device that is damaged.
- Upgrade the BIOS for all server devices to support the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP 4 operating system.
- Procurement of SAP Hardware Infrastructure ATS, both in the Data Center (DC) and in the Data Recovery Center (DRC) which is done well.
- Received treatment by conducting on-site support for preventive / corrective maintenance at the location of Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero), namely the Data Center (DC), Surabaya and the Data Recovery Center (DRC) Semarang