PT Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero) is the port company for East Indonesia. Pelindo IV operate in eastern Indonesia, spread across 11 provinces and headquartered in Makassar. Our operational area consists of 17 branch ports, 3 subsidiaries and 1 affiliate.
Website : https://inaport4.co.id/
Business Line : Sea Port Management Company
Revenue : IDR 4.1 Trillion (2019)
Employee : 1.516 (2019)
Key Challenges :
- Define Centralize Process Business for all port type in PT Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero).
- Complex Interface connection with 3rd Party Non SAP.
- Define Change Management for 150 People in all 27 port.
- All financial and operational transaction are still defined in each port, it makes difficult to consolidate the report for PT Pelabuhan Indonesia IV (Persero).
- Billing transaction and Payment from Customer still manually process
- SAP S/4 HANA with On-Premise Environment:
- Finance (FI), Cost Controlling (CO), Fund Management (FM)
- Material Management (MM)
- Fiori for Mobility
- SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
- SAP Process Orchestration for Integration with Pelindo IV Billing & HR Systems.
- Consolidation for Financial & Procurement Transaction of corporate systems
- Efficiency Financial Transaction with Centralize Process in Head Office
- Integration with Billing Systems to make efficiency and automatic process Payment and Billing
- Integration with HR Systems (Payroll and SPPD Systems) to make efficiency process in Payment and Journal Transaction for Business Travel Employee and Payroll Process
Abyor, they have a good team, a strong team, good teamwork among them and very good competence. They want to understand what we’re experiencing as a company that first implemented SAP.
YON IRAWAN – CFO Pelindo IV