Accelerate Your Business Process Transformation with Cloud Solutions
Optimize Your Business Transformation with Cloud Solutions
Make Your Business More Adaptive with Cloud Computing
Today’s businesses need to remain competitive by being flexible, efficient, and agile. This can be achieved by having a cloud-based, hybrid, or multi cloud business models. It can be Iaas, PaaS, or Saas, the cloud is a strategic part of development for digitization. Besides reducing costs, accelerating innovation, or streamlining processes, the cloud can help you focus on your core business. With cloud technology, you can re-invent your business model and shape the market of the future. With our years of experience with SAP, we can help you with cloud transformation journey, providing tailored logical step-by-step process for your business.
We Provide the Best Cloud Delivery Models for your Organization
There are several cloud delivery models that businesses can choose from. Although hybrid models are available, there are three main options of delivery:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – We can provide hosting for your entire server landscape with infrastructure as a service (IaaS) from our infrastructure cloud
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Provides a cloud platform and the tools developers need to build and deploy cloud applications
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – provides on-demand software from SAP such as SAP Ariba, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, or SAP SuccessFactors.
The main difference is how the responsibility is share between provider and customer. We at Abyor International can help you choose the most suitable delivery model based on your needs.
How Cloud Strategy Benefits You
- Agile Applications – With today’s competitive environment, it is vital to have a flexible, agile, and mobile applications to provide information quickly and in a user-friendly manner. With cloud solutions, you can keep your business up-to-date and constantly evolve with market requirements with cloud solutions and minimal disruption to business.
- Universal Data Management Supports M&As – With digitization and increasing globalization, cloud provides a single platform which all data can be universally managed and easily consolidated.
- Hybrid Architecture gives you more flexibility – Integrating private and public cloud structures, combined with existing on-premise applications and connecting them to all devices is a crucial step for future IT frameworks. Hybrid architecture can help companies for the future - especially with increasingly complex landscape of products and solutions.
- Keep Your Data Safe with Enhanced Cloud Security – Data protection is immensely important, especially with many security issues and cyberattacks happening nowadays. Both private and public cloud solutions offer the benefits of built-in security measures and the highest safety standards.